- Bardet, J. P., 1997, Experimental Soil Mechanics, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, p. 583.
- Youd, L., J. P. Bardet and J. Bray, eds, 2000, “The 1999 Kocaeli, Turkey, Earthquake,” Earthquake Spectra, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, p. 462.
- Jain, S., W. Lettis, C.V.R. Murty, and J. P. Bardet, eds., 2002, “The Bhuj, India, Earthquake of January 26, 2001,” Earthquake Spectra 18, Supplement A (July 2002), Earthquake Engineering Research Institute.
- Bardet, J. P., C. E. Synolakis, H. L. Davies, F. Imamura, and E. A. Okal, eds., 2003, “Landslide Tsu-namis,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, Vol. 160, No. 10-11, p. 428.
- Hamada, M., J. P. Bardet, and T. D. O’Rourke, eds. 2003, Proceedings of the 8th workshop of the US-Japan workshop on Earthquake Resistant Design of Lifeline Facilities and Countermeasures against Liquefaction, Technical report MCEER-03-0003.
- Zhou, X., Y. Tanaka and J. P. Bardet, 2007, “Seismic Risk Management of Lifelines,” Proceedings of the Fifth China-Japan-US Trilateral Symposium on Lifeline earthquake Engineering, Beijing University of technology, China; Kobe University, Japan; and University of Southern California, USA, p. 480.
Chapters in Book
- Bardet, J. P., 1997, "Introduction to computational granular mechanics," in Behaviour of Granular Materials, B. Cambou, ed., International Centre for Mechanical Sciences, Springer-Verlag, Vienna, Austria, p. 79.
- Bardet, J. P., 1999, "Incremental behavior of granular media," Mechanics of Granular Materials, M. Oda and K. Iwashita, eds., A. A. Balkema, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, pp. 160-170.